Home > Full-Mouth Reconstruction > Dental Implants
Get Permanent Tooth Replacement with Dental Implants in Landisville, PA
Johnson Dental Care is proud to offer our patients the permanent tooth replacement power of dental implants in Landisville, PA. Whether your damaged teeth need to be removed or you need to fill existing gaps in your smile, dental implant can replace the teeth you lost and give you back a fully functioning mouth.
Trust the decades of experience here at Johnson Dental Care, and let us take care of your smile. Call us at 717-898-7733 to schedule your free dental implants consultation with Dr. Johnson.
Dental Implant Options
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that anchor your dental restoration, whether a crown, bridge, or denture. We offer a wide range of dental implant options here at Johnson Dental Care.
- Single Implant – If you are missing a tooth, you can now replace it with a dental implant that will look, feel, and function like a natural tooth. CEREC can give you a solid replacement crown to fill the role of your lost tooth.
- All-on-4® Implants – Dr. Johnson received special training to offer this dental implant option. With All-on-4, he can anchor an entire arch of replacement teeth inside your mouth using only four dental implants. The back two implants are placed at an angle to take full advantage of your dental bone, giving you a stable base for your replacement teeth.
- Mini Dental Implant – If you suffer from low bone mass in your jaw, you may not have the bone structure to support traditional dental implants. Mini dental implant may be the answer to your problem. These implants are shorter and thinner than traditional dental implant. This means they don’t need as much bone to support your new teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Now you can replace your whole smile with realistic dentures and enjoy the stability of dental implants. Ball attachments are placed on your dental implants. Those balls fit into matching receptors on the base of your dentures, which we’ll customize for you.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – This option is much like implant-retained dentures, but instead of balls, a bar runs along your dental implants that attaches to your denture.
Benefits of Dental Implant
There are three main benefits of using dental implant to replace your missing teeth.
- Appearance – Your dental implant look just like your real teeth, and they provide a more youthful facial appearance.
- Bone Health – Dental implant protect your jaw against bone deterioration following the loss of your natural teeth.
- Durability – Dental implant give you a level of stability that is rivaled only by your natural teeth. With proper care, your dental implants should last the rest of your life.
Rebuild Your Smile with Dental Implant
Call 717-898-7733 today to schedule your consultation for dental implants in Landisville, PA. Use our online form to schedule your appointment or ask us questions about your dental implant procedure. Your smile will look as beautiful as ever with dental implant from Dr. Kerry Johnson.